Can you imagine a life where chewing is comfortable and pain-free? Where you can speak clearly and you’re not afraid to show your teeth? Many people suffer from extensive tooth loss or damage along one or both arches, and they suffer from these and more problems that can all be solved thanks to the Teeth Next Day procedure available at Jupiter Dentistry in Jupiter, FL.
Jupiter Dentistry is led by a highly trained, skilled, and experienced dentist, Dr. Jay Ajmo. He holds a mastership from the Misch International Implant Institute and is a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Our Teeth Next Day procedure is at the leading edge of modern restorative dentistry. Imagine enjoying a new, stunning, and beautiful smile tomorrow. Imagine how big of a jump in the quality of your life that would be.
The Advantages of Teeth Next Day
- Restored vitality: Tooth loss is bad for your dental, emotional, and physical health. The condition is associated with a greater risk of dental infection, bone loss, and partial facial collapse. Tooth loss is also associated with heart disease, anxiety, and depression. A stunning, new smile that makes you proud to show it off is good for the soul, the heart, and your wellbeing in general.
- Aesthetically gorgeous: The zirconia implant-supported bridge used in the Teeth Next Day procedure has a natural translucence that makes it virtually impossible to tell apart from real teeth. The shape, the size, and the color of each crown
ismade custom to you, giving it a personal balance that only the most beautiful smiles achieve. This is state-of-the-art dentistry in all senses of the term.
- Exceptionally comfortable: Teeth Next Day will help you eat and speak again without the discomfort and pain that comes with missing and damaged teeth. You will be able to function at all capacity again, enjoy your favorite foods, and laugh, and enjoy yourself again.
- Strong and durable: Our implant-supported bridges are made from zirconia, the stronger material available in modern dentistry. Unlike acrylic options, zirconia is chip- and stain-resistant, relieving you of the stress of having to think about damaging your new smile. Zirconia is incredibly tough, it can withstand more pressure than other options. At Jupiter Dentistry, we use only the best materials from the best labs.
- Remarkable long-lasting: The zirconia bridge used in the Teeth Next Day procedure is supported by a series of dental implants which are placed along the jaw. Implants are from titanium, which integrates with the jawbone through a process known as osseointegration. Through natural bone regeneration, the jaw gradually accepts the implant as a tooth root, allowing the implant-supported bridge to restore function to your smile. Clinical evidence shows a success rate of up to 94% over a 15-year period, showing just how robust and cost-effective dental implants can be.
Schedule Your Consultation
It’s time to take the jump to a much higher standard of living. You deserve to smile again, to be happy, and to live life with confidence. Visit Jupiter Dentistry in Jupiter, meet the team, and tour our state-of-the-art facilities. We will show you the results past patients have achieved thanks to the amazing procedure that Teeth Next Day is. Schedule your consultation by contacting us through the form on the website or by calling us at 561-575-5599.
Cosmetic Treatments That Smile Design Commonly Combines
Smile Design comprehensively improves the aesthetics of your smile. We frequently combine treatments like dental crowns and porcelain veneers, or veneers and teeth whitening. Sometimes a restorative treatment, like a dental implant, will also be used to complement the cosmetic touch-ups.
Dr. Ajmo is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and a master of the Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry. He is a proven cosmetic dentist with a record of success among his Jupiter, FL patients. Ask us for case studies of the results other patients have achieved with us. Let us prove to you our skill and artistry.
Start the Journey to a New, Rejuvenated Smile
Dr. Ajmo is a board certified IV sedation dentist. If you suffer from dental anxiety or phobia, know that we endeavor to make sure you don’t have to worry. We ensure that all of our patients’ visits are as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
Call us at 561-575-5599.
Video: Sandy's Testimonial
Start the Journey to a New, Rejuvenated Smile
Dr. Ajmo is a board certified IV sedation dentist. If you suffer from dental anxiety or phobia, know that we endeavor to make sure you don’t have to worry. We ensure that all of our patients’ visits are as relaxed and comfortable as possible. Call us at 561-575-5599.
View some of our other procedures here at Jupiter Dentistry here: